Have you heard about the wonderful aid dental crowns have to offer for your oral health? If not, our team is happy to tell you! Dental crowns provide a wide variety of benefits to your oral health and can be used in many different ways to protect a tooth or your overall oral health.
Our dentist, Dr. Michael J Leahy in Columbus, Ohio, uses dental crowns to restore or protect a tooth from harm. To help you understand more about the wonderful aid dental crowns have to offer, read this list below:
– For children who are at a heightened risk of tooth decay, consider dental crown treatments to protect their vulnerable teeth.
– Discolored and stained teeth can benefit from dental crowns because they cover up the entirety of a tooth and can be adjusted for the desired visual appearance.
– Dental crowns are very durable and can provide decades of support.
– A single dental crown can provide support for a tooth that has been shattered.
– Fractures, splits, cracks, chips, and other forms of damage can often be treated with a dental crown layering.
– Dental crowns are useful for previous restorations. They can provide support for implants and bridges.
As you can see, dental crowns can provide your oral health aid when you need it. If you have questions about your oral health, or if you would like more information on dental crowns, please call us today at 614-848-4900 to set up a consultation. Our oral health care professionals at the dental practice of Michael J Leahy DDS are happy to help you and fight for your oral health.